Opti-Lube XPD Formula diesel additive contains a revolutionary deposit control additive, which delivers market leading performance in new common rail direct injection systems, as well as out standing nozzle cleanliness in older engine designs. Opti-Lube XPD Formula allows the fuel marketer to dial in a range of performance levels cased on market requirements, using a single additive. The benefits imparted to diesel fuel quality by Opti-Lube XPD Formula can be summarized as follows.
• Flextreat support for range of performance levels using a single product increasing customer flexibility and reducing inventory logistics costs for multiple products.
• Increases the cetane number of the fuel for improved performance.
• Enhances the lubricity of fuel.
• Contains cold flow additives to lower CFPP and improve winter operability.
• Able to keep clean and clean up injector deposits in both legacy vehicles and the latest engine designs in both the light duty and heavy duty markets.
• Outstanding performance in the Peugeot DW10 test procedure with the capability to completely prevent loss of engine power and even restore lost power due to fouled injectors at higher product treats.
• Very high levels of deposit control in standard CEC XUD-9 injector fouling test, with capability to achieve 100% flow remaining at extremely competitive product treat rate.
• Clean up XUD-9 indirect injection fuel injectors.
• Elimination of steel corrosion in treated fuel as demonstrated in ASTM D665A procedure.
• Proven performance in mineral-biodiesel blends, including injector keep clean in XUD-9 and DW10 methods.
• Comprehensive no-harms credentials.
When used at the recommended treat rates, XPD Formula helps diesel fuels meet the National Conference on Weights and measures (NCWM), Engine Manufacturer’s Association (EMA) and Truck Maintenance Council (TMC) requirements for:
• Injector cleanliness as measured by: *Cummins L10 Injector Depositing Test (Keep Clean) *Peugeot XUD0 Test (Keep Clean) • Improved fuel thermal and storage stability
• Dispersancy of insoluble gums
• Corrosion protection
• Prevention of formation of stable fuel-water emulsions